Instagram Tips – Top Ten Ideas
- Create High-Quality Content – You’ve heard the phrase “Content is King” for a good reason. Instagram is a visual social media channel. It is essential that you create engaging images, comments, and relevant hashtags. Creating strong content that engages your community is key to growing followers. Engaging content is discovered on Instagram’s Explore (search) and your follower’s News tab. Top explore results are determined by Instagram’s algorithms that reward engaging content. Moving to the top of Explore searches will help your organic growth on Instagram.
- Promote Your Instagram Account – Grow your organic followers with simple business marketing strategies. Promote your Instagram account with signs at your retail locations, all social media accounts, emails, direct mail, website, print media, etc.
- Quality Followers – Organically grow your Instagram followers. Avoid buying likes; they will not be engaged with your content.
- Be Authentic – Create content that represents your brand. Show your personality. Engaged Instagram followers are like-minded, and a natural conversation will take place. Developing relationships is fun and good for business.
- Instagram Content Strategy – Determine your Instagram look and brand strategy. Don’t forget this is a visual platform, and all posts are viewed in their entirety on your Instagram page.
- Hashtags – Don’t overuse, but don’t underuse Hashtags. Five to Seven Hashtags seem to be the magic number.
- Build New Relationships – Explore topics and engage with Instagrammers. Develop a steady relationship to develop new followers
- Create a Unique Bio – Take the time to create an authentic, engaging Bio.
- Respond to Followers – You need to give to get. Social media is a two-way conversation. Like your follower’s posts and respond to comments as quick as possible. Build relationships with your followers.
- Create a Calendar – Layout out a media plan on a calendar to provide an overall guide, however, be spontaneous as great content presents itself. Be in the moment to stay authentic.
610 804 5503
Digital Marketing Gal
220 Locust Street
Get In Touch
If you're looking for someone to join your team and develop your digital space, you've found your Digital Marketing Gal. Short & long term engagements & partnerships. Call or email.