Instagram for Business – Building Your Brand
- Instagram has 600 million active Instagram users worldwide
- Instagram is the fastest growing social app
- Instagram is second to Facebook, the number one social app
- Facebook and Instagram account for 1 out of 5 minutes on mobile in the US
- The average Instagram user spends 21 minutes per day on Instagram
- 60% of Instagram users report they learn about products or services on Instagram
- 75% of users take action after being inspired by an Instagram post
- In 2016 Instagram found a 40% increase in time spent watching videos with a higher brand lift
- Instagram advertising averages a 2.8% higher Ad Recall Lift above advertising norms
- Instagram followers come to Instagram with an open mind. They seek visual inspiration, and images are a universal language. 600 million worldwide users open up your brand. Instagram is a place for diverse creativity. Instagram is a place to discover new places, new people, and new trends.
Advertising on Instagram
There are three different formats you can use on Instagram
- Photo Ads
- Video Ads including slideshows up to 60 seconds
- Carousel ads, according to Instagram drive a 2.5 increase in Ad Lift than static ads
Instagram provides highly targeted options for ad placement
Instagram advertising offers advertisers the ability to target real people who are interested in their products. You can drill down to find the most relevant audience. With visual storytelling, you can share your brand’s story through sequenced messaging. Remarketing is also available.
Content is King and rising above the fray on Instagram you need compelling, thoughtful, deliberate content. You want to say something with your images that will make people think and then act. Your images should reflect your brand’s identity.
*Information acquired from Facebook Blueprint January 2017.
610 804 5503
Digital Marketing Gal
220 Locust Street
Get In Touch
If you're looking for someone to join your team and develop your digital space, you've found your Digital Marketing Gal. Short & long term engagements & partnerships. Call or email.