Google Remarketing keeps you in front of customers who have visited your website. Traditionally, we’ve been told you need at least five touch points for customers to know your product or service before they are willing to make a purchase. By adding a remarketing tag to your website, you can follow your visitors and display banner and text ads to keep you top of mind. Remarketing Lists for Search Ads, RLSA, deliver superior results for the search text network.
- Follow your customers when they’re most likely to buy: Remarketing allows your ads to appear on the desktop and mobile online sites and blogs. Running steady remarketing campaigns allows your brand to stay top of mind. RLSA ads with strategic bidding and keywords will bring your ads front and center when past visitors are ready to buy with subsequent search queries.
- Remarketing Lists: Customize your remarketing lists to achieve specific advertising goals. Lists targeting the Google Display Network must have a minimum of 100 active visitors or users within the last 30 days and lists targeting Google search must have a minimum of 1,000 active visitors or users.
- Google Display Network: 2 million plus websites comprise the Google Display Network and apps where your remarketing ads can appear.
- Google Ad Creation: We can produce custom ads, or Google provides easy ad creation with their Ad Gallery. With dynamic remarketing campaigns you can create dynamic ads to display products your customers have viewed. We can produce custom banners for campaigns with specific image requirements.
- Standard remarketing: Show text and banner ads to your website visitors as they browse Display Network sites and use Display Network apps.
- Dynamic remarketing: Display ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website.
- Remarketing for mobile apps: Remarket to individuals who visited your mobile app or mobile website as they use other mobile apps or browse other mobile sites.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show search ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up search queries for your products.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Email-list remarketing: With Customer Match, upload a list of email addresses that your customers have given you and retarget onGoogle Search, YouTube, or Gmail.
610 804 5503
Digital Marketing Gal
220 Locust Street
Get In Touch
If you're looking for someone to join your team and develop your digital space, you've found your Digital Marketing Gal. Short & long term engagements & partnerships. Call or email.